Category Archives: Belief
- Your soul is perfect, a pure divine spark of Source stuff, the eternal aspect of God as You and You as God.
- You are an aspect of All That Is exploring all the potentials of the One as the One. So’s everyone else.
- Life is in harmony with you at all times, a perfect representation of you and your current focus.
- You are an active participant as a useful aspect of God in the unfolding of ALL of life’s potential as an explorer, witness, catalyst and direct participant. The illusion of separation is used in this way.
- Our apparent ‘wounds’ are our curriculum this lifetime – that which we came to explore specifically as an aspect of All that Is. Karma is about Learning.
- Both joys and miseries serve life. All of it is a perfect match for you in the beneficial way of revealing the wonder that you are, and helping you come to know yourself and life intimately.
- What is emergent in you, that which is uniquely yours to be and do at any given moment, is the sacred expression of your soul and the unfolding of your potential as an active participant in life.
- You will always have the means to be and do that which is yours to be and do. Skills, resources, location, relationships, knowledge…anything, all in perfect synchronicity.
- We can be awake or asleep during this lifetime. Always, we have our own free will. Asleep, we will repeat patterns, experience and learn. Awake, we will transcend patterns, experience and learn.
- You are surrounded by the stuff of life/love/God at all times. It is there for you to revel in and make use of in any way you see fit – even if that’s not at all.
- Your job this lifetime, if it could be said you have one, is to Be a clearer and clearer version of You.
- All That Is has all the time and all the resources there are – and therefore, so do you.
- Worry is the exploration and coming into alignment with that which you do not want to experience.
- All of life is full of personal messages and potential for insight and greater awareness.
- Your thoughts are the brush. Your emotions are the paint. Your life is the result.
Self-acknowledgment is extremely important. In the end, you are the one with the final say as to your worth, your value, your competence and any other number of attributes.
As you believe, so can it be…and often, so it is. It takes you and your standing behind yourself to meet the final equation required for creation to match your vision.
Without your final say-so as a witness and holder of space through self-acknowledgment and ultimately self-validation, no vision can be held long enough to become actualized.
You are the final ingredient in the alchemy inherent in any creative act and/or transformation.
This self endorsement that results in creation is something that is built over time, in the little things that seemingly don’t matter much. Like a single wave against a rock…they matter intensely in their multitude.
You can rally at major turning points…but for sustained creations with lasting power, the well upon which they draw upon must be run deep and wide with time invested in it before it is needed.
I thought, ‘Let it be,’ meant leave it alone. Figure out a way to let it go. Find something in myself that will allow me to just let it alone.
Much to my surprise I suddenly realized…this isn’t what the deeper truth of the phrase is really speaking to. It’ll do the job, not acting from rage and trusting in life for all to move into balance in time. Trusting in something beyond ourselves. Yes, good stuff…but not the whole picture.
For all I know I’m not onto the entire picture myself, even – but I did find this new piece I want to share. It’s the piece of Allowing while bearing witness.
I can see why I missed it – it’s a heart thing, and as much as the analytical mind may like to take it apart and put it back together in order to figure it out…that isn’t going to happen with this, because it doesn’t ‘make sense’ in a mental way.
Letting it be has a passively active element to it (how’s that for confusing? ;) ) The role of the witness, the bearer of awareness as an individual that each of us possess – we hold the key to alchemy, if we’re willing to let it go. (definitely confusing)
When we watch – an event, an emotion, a memory, another person – without any judgment at all…something magical happens.
Judgment confines, tries to control and dissect, fit into boxes that channel action in appropriate ways according to our beliefs. It’s about power, control and fear/personal identity/safety issues. ‘I need to know how to react, so I will define,’ judgment says.
I figured letting it be meant not reacting – instead, pausing and then acting after due consideration. Nope – tho again, it’s better than reacting from entirely unconscious pre-conditioning. It’s something, but not all of it.
Let it be means allow it to be what it is, in your world, without narrowing your field of vision with any form of judgment based on preconceived notions. The word Preconceived literally means, ‘Created previously.’ Judgment doesn’t leave room for New creation to take place, it’s more about labeling things and putting them in boxes. A shorthand life.
Letting it be is witnessing without any previously thought up ideas about what is being witnessed. Acceptance lives here – otherwise known as unconditional love (another confusing topic).
Where love is, life is, and life is always moving. Whatever it is you’re bearing witness to will change…and with you looking at it with full acceptance, this added actively passive element of allowing gives it room to Be so it can finish that part of it’s becoming and move on to whatever’s next.
Trusting in that ‘next’, not channeling it according to the will of narrowed judgment but instead just bearing witness to whatever it is, allows what is being seen to move naturally into its own pattern of unfolding. It’s got places to Be – other places than we can conceive of, naturally inherent in its own Being.
Allowing and letting it Be let’s it become – the love in this act allows it to become within its full potential, not as limited as even it may have thought it was, and not pre-conceived into a box of the witnesses’ creation. It allows with an open hand, trusting.
Note I didn’t say this was easy. ;) It takes a real leap of faith – that’s what I’m practicing with now. So far so very good. :) More on that later.
Oh, and as a quick side note – it seems that the more we let everything else be, the more we get to be, too…
Words like light and dark are thrown around all the time without much thought behind it. ‘He is the light of my life…’ … ‘there is a darkness in her…’ and such. Calling upon the forces of light. Casting out the dark. There’s even a term referred to as Lightworker.
But what’s it really mean? As I lay in stillness, I posed this question to the silence. And I received an answer that felt powerful and true yet not in words at all.
I saw an endless field of nothing…just that: nothing. Not even a field – and yet there was a presence in and of the nothingness. And then came a ripple, a vibration as if on the surface of glass or water or even in sound.
Light and dark sprang into existence as presence bent around it, and I suddenly came into the understanding that they are flip sides of each other.
It is not that light casts out darkness or darkness defeats light. It is more that light defines dark and dark defines light – yet beneath it all is the presence in and of everything. In other words, dark or light, the same presence is there.
It’s the presence that is the life and energy behind all of creation – light and dark are just ideas spun out to play with for a bit. Ideas in duality to allow all that is to explore all that is.
Exploration is the name of the game, and we have only been playing with a tiny ripple thus far. Just two dimensions and the many ideas spun therein like time and space by the conscious points of awareness we are.
What’s next? Presence already knows…and apparently so shall we, when we’re ready.
Are you ready? :)