Category Archives: Living Words
- Your soul is perfect, a pure divine spark of Source stuff, the eternal aspect of God as You and You as God.
- You are an aspect of All That Is exploring all the potentials of the One as the One. So’s everyone else.
- Life is in harmony with you at all times, a perfect representation of you and your current focus.
- You are an active participant as a useful aspect of God in the unfolding of ALL of life’s potential as an explorer, witness, catalyst and direct participant. The illusion of separation is used in this way.
- Our apparent ‘wounds’ are our curriculum this lifetime – that which we came to explore specifically as an aspect of All that Is. Karma is about Learning.
- Both joys and miseries serve life. All of it is a perfect match for you in the beneficial way of revealing the wonder that you are, and helping you come to know yourself and life intimately.
- What is emergent in you, that which is uniquely yours to be and do at any given moment, is the sacred expression of your soul and the unfolding of your potential as an active participant in life.
- You will always have the means to be and do that which is yours to be and do. Skills, resources, location, relationships, knowledge…anything, all in perfect synchronicity.
- We can be awake or asleep during this lifetime. Always, we have our own free will. Asleep, we will repeat patterns, experience and learn. Awake, we will transcend patterns, experience and learn.
- You are surrounded by the stuff of life/love/God at all times. It is there for you to revel in and make use of in any way you see fit – even if that’s not at all.
- Your job this lifetime, if it could be said you have one, is to Be a clearer and clearer version of You.
- All That Is has all the time and all the resources there are – and therefore, so do you.
- Worry is the exploration and coming into alignment with that which you do not want to experience.
- All of life is full of personal messages and potential for insight and greater awareness.
- Your thoughts are the brush. Your emotions are the paint. Your life is the result.
There is such a thing as too much introspection. Eventually you need a place to stand if you’re going to get anywhere.
Some ideas and points of clarity are way-stations of thought. Clusters of realization that form a place to stand. These are hubs from which progress can be made. You can recognize these hubs by their energy signature (this feels like me right now) and their gravity (a sense of compulsion to explore in depth, experientially). It is their gravity that will support you.
Eventually all will fall away as higher realizations and new hubs of understanding are reached through experience – but for each hub that is reached there is a present Now to Be. That is the point in which cultivating ground to stand on with Life Balance as you experience the hub in your literal life is as worthy a task as realization, comprehension and expansion of consciousness.
I stand at the base of a cliff and look up. My entire life lays spread out before me like some kind of patchwork quilt created by a blind man – the shape is there, the vague outline of a life – but all the lines are crooked, like the creator lost his place many times along the way.
Starts and stops, splashes of color. None of it made sense up close, but down here, seeing it as the big picture it really is, things begin to come into focus.
“So I fell there…” I say, pointing to a particularly jagged set of lines early on in the quilt, then gesture to a steady upward rise and lightening of color. “So I could be stable and clear here.”
“But what’s it all about?!” I yell, waving my arms at the sky of my life. “Where the hell is it going?”
I didn’t expect an answer, and was surprised when I got one.
“That is up to you,” came a voice, both masculine and feminine, kind yet unattached.
“Up to me?” I say, incredulous. “Have you seen my life? Whose great idea was it to put me in charge of such a thing…it’s a complete mess!”
“It was your idea,” the voice intoned. “Complete autonomy. Complete freedom to choose as you will.”
Tears run down my face and my voice cracks as I fall to my knees. “I don’t want it! I don’t know what I’m doing! I mean look at this thing – it’s like I’m going in circles.”
“You are…” comes the reply, along with a rippling in the air above me. I look up once again.
The sky rendering of my life has drawn even farther away, yet I can see with perfect clarity. “Spirals,” I say.
“When do I get off the damn thing?” I yell. “When do I actually get somewhere? Anywhere?”
Points appear in the sky, linking the spirals, revealing the pattern even as they inscribe the Reiki symbol of power I’m so familiar with. I frown.
“It doesn’t feel like it. How do I get some sense of satisfaction and fulfillment? How do I recognize arrival?”
“Open your heart and let arrival in. It’s with you constantly, in ever breath, with every beat of your heart. Every moment that passes – you arrive and depart. You’re moving so fast, always on to the next thing, never pausing to be where you are – it’s there, you’re just missing it.”
Side Note: Living Words is a new project :) A kind of Truth meets Reality experience.
Above, in this story-fied experiential version, is generally how guidance arrives for me. Yes, I often yell at it. ;) But, it’s in pictures and with arguments and a lot of clarification – especially when I’m fed up and asking about something I’ve been pushing against for a while. I decided to actually write down the experience as it was happening. This is unedited.
The Living Words – Going Deeper sections, the ones that say ‘On Choice‘ and ‘On Acknowledgement’ – those are the boiled down versions I had gotten a couple weeks prior that I just wasn’t able to process through. They’re the sanitized versions, almost de-humanized in their directness, and they came first in calm awarenesses that were easy to put into disembodied words.
I realized that this blog has become a bit boiled down in nature – only showing the sanitized guidance I’d received and not showing any of the actual experience or humanness of the experience. I didn’t want to come across that way as the bulk of who I am and who I present myself as to those who encounter me. I’m a real person :) This is me sharing that, along with what I learned.
Self-acknowledgment is extremely important. In the end, you are the one with the final say as to your worth, your value, your competence and any other number of attributes.
As you believe, so can it be…and often, so it is. It takes you and your standing behind yourself to meet the final equation required for creation to match your vision.
Without your final say-so as a witness and holder of space through self-acknowledgment and ultimately self-validation, no vision can be held long enough to become actualized.
You are the final ingredient in the alchemy inherent in any creative act and/or transformation.
This self endorsement that results in creation is something that is built over time, in the little things that seemingly don’t matter much. Like a single wave against a rock…they matter intensely in their multitude.
You can rally at major turning points…but for sustained creations with lasting power, the well upon which they draw upon must be run deep and wide with time invested in it before it is needed.
The power of choice is an interesting one. When you’re presented with a choosing point, you are being asked to exercise your will. Your power. Your presence.
You have the power to choose constantly – Life IS choice. Do you take the next breath? Do you put one foot in front of the other? Do you think positively, or choose to cast your thoughts in the medium of self-pity, anger, or any of a number of energy twisting flows? ALL of life is the literal enactment of choice.
What I mean by Choice Point is a big one. An obvious moment where a big, pivotal choice must be made – one that will have large, rippling after-effects.
It’s tricksy, choice is, because there’s a hidden option in all choices: you also exercise your will if you choose to not be aware that there is a choice. You exercise it by choosing to abdicate your power completely to circumstances.
In other words, you allow the cards to fall as they may – without awareness. Every move you make, when presented by a choice, is an act of will – even the choice to not accept that you have a choice.
I hesitate to state in plain words that there is never a good time to entirely abdicate, on purpose, your power of choice. There’s enough lack of awareness going on as it is just due to life itself (not a bad thing, just a life thing)
…choosing to not choose and go blindly into the future just enhances that experience. Like an ostrich burying its head in the ground when startled, whatever presented itself will go away. It’s there, and it’s coming whether it’s too much to handle or not.
This abdication of will is a hands off approach that also claims as its own the idea that it had no part in the creation of what is currently being experienced. This, in itself, is impossible.
We are strings vibrating, playing our individual songs as we will in a web of creation – all is connected.