Category Archives: Paradigm Shift
- Your soul is perfect, a pure divine spark of Source stuff, the eternal aspect of God as You and You as God.
- You are an aspect of All That Is exploring all the potentials of the One as the One. So’s everyone else.
- Life is in harmony with you at all times, a perfect representation of you and your current focus.
- You are an active participant as a useful aspect of God in the unfolding of ALL of life’s potential as an explorer, witness, catalyst and direct participant. The illusion of separation is used in this way.
- Our apparent ‘wounds’ are our curriculum this lifetime – that which we came to explore specifically as an aspect of All that Is. Karma is about Learning.
- Both joys and miseries serve life. All of it is a perfect match for you in the beneficial way of revealing the wonder that you are, and helping you come to know yourself and life intimately.
- What is emergent in you, that which is uniquely yours to be and do at any given moment, is the sacred expression of your soul and the unfolding of your potential as an active participant in life.
- You will always have the means to be and do that which is yours to be and do. Skills, resources, location, relationships, knowledge…anything, all in perfect synchronicity.
- We can be awake or asleep during this lifetime. Always, we have our own free will. Asleep, we will repeat patterns, experience and learn. Awake, we will transcend patterns, experience and learn.
- You are surrounded by the stuff of life/love/God at all times. It is there for you to revel in and make use of in any way you see fit – even if that’s not at all.
- Your job this lifetime, if it could be said you have one, is to Be a clearer and clearer version of You.
- All That Is has all the time and all the resources there are – and therefore, so do you.
- Worry is the exploration and coming into alignment with that which you do not want to experience.
- All of life is full of personal messages and potential for insight and greater awareness.
- Your thoughts are the brush. Your emotions are the paint. Your life is the result.
I stand at the base of a cliff and look up. My entire life lays spread out before me like some kind of patchwork quilt created by a blind man – the shape is there, the vague outline of a life – but all the lines are crooked, like the creator lost his place many times along the way.
Starts and stops, splashes of color. None of it made sense up close, but down here, seeing it as the big picture it really is, things begin to come into focus.
“So I fell there…” I say, pointing to a particularly jagged set of lines early on in the quilt, then gesture to a steady upward rise and lightening of color. “So I could be stable and clear here.”
“But what’s it all about?!” I yell, waving my arms at the sky of my life. “Where the hell is it going?”
I didn’t expect an answer, and was surprised when I got one.
“That is up to you,” came a voice, both masculine and feminine, kind yet unattached.
“Up to me?” I say, incredulous. “Have you seen my life? Whose great idea was it to put me in charge of such a thing…it’s a complete mess!”
“It was your idea,” the voice intoned. “Complete autonomy. Complete freedom to choose as you will.”
Tears run down my face and my voice cracks as I fall to my knees. “I don’t want it! I don’t know what I’m doing! I mean look at this thing – it’s like I’m going in circles.”
“You are…” comes the reply, along with a rippling in the air above me. I look up once again.
The sky rendering of my life has drawn even farther away, yet I can see with perfect clarity. “Spirals,” I say.
“When do I get off the damn thing?” I yell. “When do I actually get somewhere? Anywhere?”
Points appear in the sky, linking the spirals, revealing the pattern even as they inscribe the Reiki symbol of power I’m so familiar with. I frown.
“It doesn’t feel like it. How do I get some sense of satisfaction and fulfillment? How do I recognize arrival?”
“Open your heart and let arrival in. It’s with you constantly, in ever breath, with every beat of your heart. Every moment that passes – you arrive and depart. You’re moving so fast, always on to the next thing, never pausing to be where you are – it’s there, you’re just missing it.”
Side Note: Living Words is a new project :) A kind of Truth meets Reality experience.
Above, in this story-fied experiential version, is generally how guidance arrives for me. Yes, I often yell at it. ;) But, it’s in pictures and with arguments and a lot of clarification – especially when I’m fed up and asking about something I’ve been pushing against for a while. I decided to actually write down the experience as it was happening. This is unedited.
The Living Words – Going Deeper sections, the ones that say ‘On Choice‘ and ‘On Acknowledgement’ – those are the boiled down versions I had gotten a couple weeks prior that I just wasn’t able to process through. They’re the sanitized versions, almost de-humanized in their directness, and they came first in calm awarenesses that were easy to put into disembodied words.
I realized that this blog has become a bit boiled down in nature – only showing the sanitized guidance I’d received and not showing any of the actual experience or humanness of the experience. I didn’t want to come across that way as the bulk of who I am and who I present myself as to those who encounter me. I’m a real person :) This is me sharing that, along with what I learned.
FROM POWERPATH SCHOOL OF SHAMANISM
Full Moon – Ecliplse Update
This moon launches the final stretch of preparation for a new cycle to begin. Between now and the winter solstice on December 21 is a crucial time of letting go, revisiting priorities, separating yourself from what is not in your best interest, and reaching for a higher vibration in all things. Think of this time as the final exams before graduating from whatever group of lessons we agreed to as represented in the current cycle.
The new cycle will be like starting a new school; a lot of unknowns and some degree of excitement, anxiety and uncertainty as well as a commitment to do your best. Meet it with enthusiasm and openness instead of fear. And be as prepared as possible.
Without a thought or a word,
she let go. She let go of the fear.
She let go of the judgments. She
let go of the confluence of
opinions swarming around her
head. She let go of the committee
of indecision within her. She let
go of all the ‘right’ reasons.
Wholly and completely, without
hesitation or worry, she just let go.
She didn’t ask anyone for advice.
She didn’t read a book on how to
let go. She didn’t search the
scriptures. She just let go. She let
go of all the memories that held
her back. She let go of all the
anxiety that kept her from moving
forward. She let go of the
planning and all of the
calculations about how to
do it just right.
She didn’t promise to let go. She
didn’t journal about it. She didn’t
write the projected date in her
Day-Timer. She made no public
announcement and put no ad in
the paper. She didn’t check the
weather report or read her daily
horoscope. She just let go.
She didn’t analyze whether she
should let go. She didn’t call her
friends to discuss the matter. She
didn’t do a five-step Spiritual
Mind Treatment. She didn’t call
the prayer line. She didn’t utter
one word. She just let go.
No one was around when it
happened. There was no
applause or congratulations. No
one thanked her or praised her.
No one noticed a thing. Like a
leaf falling from a tree, she just
There was no effort. There
was no struggle. It wasn’t good
and it wasn’t bad. It was what it
was, and it is just that.
In the space of letting go, she let
it all be. A small smile came over
her face. A light breeze blew
through her. And the sun and the
moon shone forevermore..”
~ Reverend Safire Rose